Member Spotlight submissions for Apr 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member Spotlight submissions for Apr 2018

Want to be showcased on the main page of the website as a Spotlight Member? Submit the best picture of your LTG powered ride below. The photo that gets the most "Likes" will become the Member Spotlight car/owner for April 2018. If you are the big winner, I will PM you a short questionnaire with questions about your vehicle and ask for a few of your favorite pictures you have of your car (you may or may not be in them, that's your choice)...

I'm not sure this is the best way to choose the Member Spotlight car every month, but we will give it a shot, and see what happens! Good luck everyone!
    Attached Files

Follow me on Instagram @whiskeyfed

2017 1LT 2.0 Camaro w/ Tech Package
    ZZP Catted DP / SLP Loudmouth Axle-Back / Injen Evolution CAI / ZZP Strut Brace / RPM Charge Pipe / Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs / R1 Concepts Brake Package / Mishimoto Catch Cans, Coolant Tank & Radiator Hoses / Riken Raptor ZR Performance Tires

Comment

Comment

I should post a picture of my car in it's current state. lol
        2000 S10 2wd ext cab getting an LTG A8 swap

2016 1LT RS, 2.0T A8
        13.462 @ 100.65, stock eng/tune w/ some weight reduction

12.957 @ 103.45, JacFab BigMouth TB & Charge pipe, Catless downpipe, LSD diff swap, Ghetto drag pack, unfinished tune.

Comment

Looks like its a tie, lol
          2000 S10 2wd ext cab getting an LTG A8 swap

2016 1LT RS, 2.0T A8
          13.462 @ 100.65, stock eng/tune w/ some weight reduction

12.957 @ 103.45, JacFab BigMouth TB & Charge pipe, Catless downpipe, LSD diff swap, Ghetto drag pack, unfinished tune.

Comment

Well since it was a tie, I just went to Random.org and used the random number generator to pick the winner (random number between 1 and 2). It randomly picked Dpelow. I'll shoot your a PM with some random questions, and get a write up going. Congrats!

Comment

Working...
            X