LTG standalone gauges?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LTG standalone gauges?

Hi all. I'm working on setting up an LTG in a mini pulling tractor but it is absolutely necessary that I have gauges to display a handful of standard things like RPM, Wideband O2, Oil, Water, IAT and Boost. Does anybody know if the new HP Tuners MPV2 with their Track Addict App. will display data lines like the MPVI did using the Torque App? If I know I can get something for gauges then I'm ready to send my harness to Mitch the same guy Exported used to get his standalone harness with a few adjustments that my tractor has to have to meet club safety rules. This thing is getting a custom steel bellhousing and adapter to run an old Muncie style manual transmission so it sounds like I have to fake a VSS signal to the ECU also. Anybody familiar with how to go about that? Thanks in advance if anyone here is able to shed some light on this motor swap cause I really think this motor will take the class by storm powerwise and with a cool factor of 11!

Vss can be easily simulated by a Dakota digital emulator.

Do you need to use stock gauges or just gauges in general? There are a bunch of systems that use the obd2 port for all gauges. They often will allow a gps speed sensor if needed.
    Custom installation in a 1964 Lotus 7. Www.exportedafrican.com

Comment

I just need gauges in general. I don't want to have extra sending units hanging off everything though. I'm very close to my class weight rules so the extra weight isn't good. HP tuners plugs into the OBDII port and sounds like it won't play nice with the data stream when using it to data log and trying to splice off the line that would be needed to run gauges.

Comment

Would probably do a tablet and an obd2 port interface. Should be available under $150 all in and can give you all the info that the factory computer has.
        There are a bunch of free apps for Android
        Custom installation in a 1964 Lotus 7. Www.exportedafrican.com

Comment

Working...
        X